• November 28, 2021, 07:07:59 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

!!

TEMAC Forum Guests

Please take the time to Register for the forum, especially if you are a TEMAC club member.

This is one of the most active RC club forums in Ontario. Please participate in the discussion to help our great club to continue to grow.

Author Topic: Saturday, September 18 at Rogo Field- a beautiful day  (Read 160 times)

Online Frank v B

• Ace
  • TEMAC - Assistant to the Assistant Greeter.
  • TEMAC #: 141
  • Started Flying RC: 1989
Saturday, September 18 at Rogo Field- a beautiful day
« on: September 19, 2021, 06:22:32 PM »
Did some flying between appointments and the usual members were out having a great day.

In looking for my blown battery hatch in the field of beans, we could not find it but found a prop assembly for an Apprentice and a battery hatch for a white plane.  We will probably find my hatch the next visit to the beans when we are looking for something else.

Photo report:

13- Glenn managed to re-maiden his re-built Tri-Pacer. The take-offs and landings were textbook.... as are most of Glenn's flights.  Glenn is polite and crashes once in a while to show us he is still only human.  8)
14- Dave after a flight with his leaf blower.
20- my lost battery hatch on my Super Sportster and the found Apprentice prop assembly and flat white (wood) battery hatch.
21- Rob protecting his completed Top Flite Cessna with the new graphics.  Protecting it because I told him I would steal it from him if he did not.  The Cessna Skylane was my first RC airplane when I was in grade 5 (Goldberg 1/2A Skylane) but never flew it successfully.  Note Dave casually walking by in the background in a polite photo-bomb. (no finger salute!)  :)

Frank
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 06:26:20 PM by Frank v B »

"Never trade luck for skill"