Join me Sunday, March 20, 2022 at 11:33 am at Rogo to usher in spring

Started by Frank v B, March 09, 2022, 08:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Spring officially hits us Sunday, March 20 at 11:33 am.  I will be there to make sure it arrives at Rogo Field.  I will bring a broom to ceremoniously sweep away both a terribly long winter and Covid.  There.  Take that!!

It is one of those "I'll be there no matter what the weather brings".  Also, I will be biting into a Tim's Donut at the exact time.  A Canadian thing to do!

Oh, yes.  I will be bringing some airplanes, doing some flying and just generally absorbing the sun's rays and the TEMAC fun rays.

Frank

ps: please be careful of the runway.  Stay off it while the earth thaws and before before water can drain away.

"Never trade luck for skill"

GuyOReilly

Gregor77

Frank!  For all your help, can I get the coffee and donuts?  Assorted 12 (Any pref) and a box of coffee?  Can't wait, see you there!

Frank v B

Greg,

Thanks for your generous offer.  Bring whatever you wish.  Please make sure there is a Hawaiian Donut in the box for Sophia.  ;D

Frank

octagon

What could possibly go wrong?

sihinch

mawz

Michael

Please remember, flyers must have their 2022 membership paid.
Michael

msatin

You never fail until you stop trying

Crash

Frank v B

I will be there at 11 am. tomorrow no matter what the weather brings.  The forecast shows plus 8 and includes some stuff coming from the sky.  !00% guaranteed this will not be the weather.

If you're an optimist, bring an RC plane. :)
If you are a pessimist, bring an RC boat. ;D

11:33 am will be donut time to usher in spring.

David K. reports that all the snow is gone from the runway and the driveway will be muddy.  Please do not walk on the runway!!!

Frank

mawz

I'll be there too, likely with no planes though :-)

No boats either.

GuyOReilly

I will drop by and say: "Hello"!
Are life jackets available?
Guy

Frank v B

Well... spring arrived and was ushered in by the Dirty Baker's Dozen of TEMAC.  Those in attendance were:
- Cadez and Sophia, Mandeep, Geoff, Mark, Karl M., Guy, Mike Brodey, Rob D., Andy, Jan, Adam, Carlos.

Thanks for the donated donuts and Timbits.

Will post the photos after dinner.  Got work to do. >:(

Frank

Michael

Michael