Wanted: Timber floats

Started by PDS, August 13, 2024, 07:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDS

If anyone purchased one of the e-flite Timber series, it might have come with floats included.  If you're not going to use them, I would be happy to purchase them from you.

Thanks

Paul S.

Canuke

We talked earlier. I still have the Timber and floats for sale. Both are new. I don't know what floats cost but I was selling the plane and floats for $250. I was also including a warwing for free. If you're interested we could meet at the field on the weekend. I also have batteries that are used by both planes available.

PDS

Hello Jim,
Thanks for the reply - yes I am interested.  I am busy this weekend, but I could meet you Monday, if that could work for you.
I will send you a private message.
Paul

Canuke

I'm going to go to my storage locker this weekend and get everything out of it. My memory isn't good and not sure what is there. Once I have everything I will comment on this site as to what I have and bring them to the field on Monday. They will all be for sale.

Canuke

I got the Timber and floats. As described. New, never flown. I should be there by 11.00am. I do swimming exercises in the mornings. I also am bringing over a E-flite RV-7.1m. It uses 4 cell 2200's. It has some repaired nose damage and a broken rudder that needs re-attaching. It also uses the same batteries if anyone is interested. I also found a new RoHS 6-axis Firefox still in the box. It includes a radio and battery $75.

PDS

Hi Jim,

I will take the Timber and floats.  You said earlier you might have some batteries too. I would be interested in them.

You might want to start a new post with the other items you have for sale, because people might not find it in this post which was originally just about floats.

See you at the field tomorrow.

Thanks

Paul S.

Canuke

Thanks for the suggestion. See you tomorrow. I'll bring along some batteries I have as well.

Canuke

Just outside. Pretty windy. Let's wait till tomorrow so we can fly as well?

PDS

Hello Jim,
I am not available tomorrow.  Today is better. I can come to your home if that is easier. I won't be flying it today, need to get it set up on on TX at home first.

PDS

Jim: I sent you a private message with my home phone number.

Please call me.

Thanks

Paul