Dirty Birdy

Started by Ex14th, October 15, 2012, 02:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ex14th

A great classic, nlfs

Ededge2002

Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Ex14th

precision pattern flying.

Bigstik

Hi Alex. Didn't realize you were still in the area/club. I purchased the Fournier RF4 from you a while back, and finally took the time to dust it off with winter coming and all. Anyway, I don't have the fuse plan, do you?

Alan
Bigstik

Ex14th

Alan,

Good hearing from you, it must have been 5, 6 years since?

Things have changed quite a bit, moved several times, and most of the old collections have been disposed of, so I am sorry to hear that you couldn't find the plans.

We don't have much room here at the Senior home, but I will do a search at the locker space tomorrow - past the regulated bed time, typing here inside the blanket, with the aid of a flash light; to see any luck.

Best regards,

Alex

Bigstik

Tnanks for the look Alex. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Alan
Bigstik

Ex14th

Hello Alan,

Opened every single box and emptied its contents to no avail.

I don't know what happened but sorry for missing of the plan for the fuz. One dumb question, have you checked the reverse side of the plan set, a lot of the European kits have plans printed on both sides of the paper.

If you feel uncomfortable building the fuz with no plans, just send it back to me, and I will refund the 50 bucks, I believe that was what I sold you the kit for 5, 6 years ago? Correct me if I am wrong.

Best regards,

Alex

Bigstik

Thought about that, but one side only. I'll think about the offer to 'buy' it back thanks.

Alan
Bigstik