Simon's Midsummer Madness Sale - Starting Tonight!

Started by sihinch, August 10, 2020, 09:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

That's right - my midsummer / mid season sale starts tonight.  There will be at least 4 planes for sale at crazy prices......

Tune in later (when I've had chance to collect them from storage and take photos! ;D)

Andy Hoffer

bfeist

How do we offer these low low prices? Simon's CrAzY.

electroflyer

msatin

You never fail until you stop trying

Frank v B

"Never trade luck for skill"

sihinch

1) SOLD Kyosho aiRium Spitfire; it's about 25" and was my second RC airplane.  It does have a horizontal stab repair (from 2012) but flies awesome. Comes with Orange DSM 2 receiver for you to just bind 'n' fly.  It flies on a 2S 400-500mAh lipo. $20
https://rc.kyosho.com/en/10951.html#catalog-product-technical

2) SOLD HobbyKing Night Walrus 1400mm glider with flaps; this is a used aircraft with some wear but no weak points and flies awesome. It's been reinforced with carbon in the nose.  Did I mention it lights up at night and looks awesome!?  Flies on 3S 2200mAh lipo, needs your Rx. $60
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/night-walrus-pnf-led-version-of-very-popular-walrus-pnf.html?gclid=CjwKCAjw4MP5BRBtEiwASfwALxMYNNEL8btLEYb3dflTfaj-nK2sOFjhbTew4pU8Qv_nt4V5mgezHxoCzQcQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

3) Little EPS SU-27 pusher plane. I bought this from Ken Ross and repainted it.  It's about 40" long.  It flies with a 3S 2200mAh. Super little flier, looks awesome in the air.  Has a brushless motor and ESC, needs your Rx. $40

4) SOLD Skylarks F3A F-803 950mm wingspan EPO aerobatic plane. Comes with Hitec servos, Sunnysky 1250kV motor and brushless ESC.  This has been rapired in the nose aero (see photos) but flies awesome.  Due to the high quality of components I'm asking $80. If no-one wants it for that price, I will strip the parts.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?3080208-F3A-F-803-Skylarks-950mm-Wingspan-EPO-Airplane-KIT-PNP

msatin

You never fail until you stop trying

sihinch

Skylark is yours Mark.  Hopefully at the field on Wednesday, if that suits. If not, no worries.

Frank v B

Simon,

I will take the Spitfire.  The wingspan of most props intrigues me.
At $20.00- that's a week's salary for a semi-retired person. ;D ;D ;D

Frank

sihinch

sihinch

Georgetsigaridis

I will take the Walrus if the pending sale falls through Simon

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on August 10, 2020, 09:19:29 PM
Simon,

I will take the Spitfire.  The wingspan of most props intrigues me.
At $20.00- that's a week's salary for a semi-retired person. ;D ;D ;D

Frank

This is to fill the interstitial space in the back of @Frank v B 's van to keep stuff from shifting around.   ;D

His van will now be packed with sufficient density to preclude entry of even the most virulent coronavirus.  Who needs vaccines anyways?

Andy

Frank v B

Andy,

The industry term is "Dunnage"

from Wiki  "dun·nage noun: loose wood, matting, or similar material used to keep a cargo in position in a ship's hold."

Frank