Merry Christmas TEMAC friends!

Started by Ededge2002, December 24, 2012, 08:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ededge2002

Enjoy the holidays guys. Is everyone going to post what they got in the morning?
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

pmackenzie

Other than the day off?

Probably this  :)

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays

Pat

Bobmic

This one will work but I will need a new car with it or maybe a new house just at the field.

Marry Christmas everyone.

Ededge2002

Did you realty get that?  I have to talk to your Santa!

Wait... I see a FUEL TANK!

piker

Yes!  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone in the best dang RC club in the world!

I will not be receiving any RC goodies for Christmas.  Santa figures I get enough for myself the rest of the year.  I just hope to enjoy some time with my family and perhaps a little free time for some building.  That'll make me happy   ;D

Robert

sihinch

Merry Christmas everyone!

Santa has left my gifts at my (real???) home in Canada, so nothing RC for me this morning.

But I did order a Nooner from Icare, with money from my Mum and Grandad!

Hope everyone has a super day! Happy holidays TEMAC family.

Cheers,
Simon

Ededge2002

I was a good boy last year or at least I have the big guy fooled.  Some have already seen my new toy but I just looked at it for a bit and squeezed some equipment into it to check the layout.  The space available IS the space required nothing more!  The puzzle of where to place what to get to CG without adding any weight is a try and try again situation.  Im in the ball park but still have some wiggle room not a lot though!  The all up weight shows the dollar value of this thing.  Same motor/esc/batteries/rx with 3 smaller servos compaired to 2 in the Rifle and its 4oz(112g) lighter so far!!  That is a fair chunk of weight in such a small airplane.  20% less weight and 20% less wing area lol

thehaze

Found a hangar 9 sundowner under the tree. Looks like I'm back in the race!
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Polecat

Mike thats great, it will be easier to take off, they are a nice plane. But repair you Pogo, it should go back together.
No planes under my tree, got too many now, still around 20.
Happy Holidays everyone.

thehaze

Hmm the Pogo is in a bag in a dark corner of my shop I call "I'll get to that later alley"  time will tell if that bird flies again.

Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

flying saucer

Quote from: Ededge2002 on December 25, 2012, 01:47:05 PM
I was a good boy last year or at least I have the big guy fooled.  Some have already seen my new toy but I just looked at it for a bit and squeezed some equipment into it to check the layout.  The space available IS the space required nothing more!  The puzzle of where to place what to get to CG without adding any weight is a try and try again situation.  Im in the ball park but still have some wiggle room not a lot though!  The all up weight shows the dollar value of this thing.  Same motor/esc/batteries/rx with 3 smaller servos compaired to 2 in the Rifle and its 4oz(112g) lighter so far!!  That is a fair chunk of weight in such a small airplane.  20% less weight and 20% less wing area lol

Man that sucker is sweet!

Gregor77

I got a drill!  lol!  I needed an electric drill that was not full scale.. A nice small one for mounting servos and cowls.. lol!

piker

Cool.  You'll need that for fast assembly, at the field, of all those big planes you have.  Lot's of interplane struts and such   ;D