Started by Papa, July 21, 2014, 05:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa

#2014-42
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

Frank v B

Team Captain Glenn,

Looks like I can make the Triathlon.... for once. 

Say what?  You are disappointed! ;D

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

Does it strike anyone else that the use of the word "Discipline" to describe the proposed Nooner Triathlon activities, which will no doubt engender extreme chaos, is at best an oxymoron???  ;D

The good thing is that it provides a clear DNA linkage to its creator in his never-ending quest to herd the TEMAC cats!

Andy

electroflyer

Frank, that is brilliant..... hope you can cut ribbons and pop baloons!

Papa

Team Captains, @bfeist , @sihinch , @electroflyer , @piker please phone your team members so they are on side. I'm afraid some don't use the web site to their advantage.

Jack.
A motto to live by:

bfeist

Guys, i'm away this weekend. Best of luck with the new format this weekend, I look forward to hearing how it was.

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Papa on July 22, 2014, 10:44:06 AM
Team Captains, @bfeist , @sihinch , @electroflyer , @piker please phone your team members so they are on side. I'm afraid some don't use the web site to their advantage.

Jack.

I have already apprised Mita that this will be better than the Comedy channel and worthy of her attendance.  And of course, she loves being asked why on earth she ever married me!   ;D

Andy

battlestu

hold on the comedy channel has some quality programming; who can forget these classics:
Do Shut Up, Don't Go There, Knightboat, Pardon My Zinger, Shut Your Gob, That 30s Show, Toolin' Around
so many memories...
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

Ededge2002

I estimate three totaled airframes lol. Oh OK Franks going now so that will make it two or five in my estimation with his attendance.

Good luck guys! 
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Papa

OH the envy! @Ededge2002

You should try and make it.

Jack.
A motto to live by:

Frank v B

[size=78%]Andy,[/size]

re:"[/size]why on earth she ever married me!"[size=78%]
Some questions are better left unanswered.

Frank

ps: we have been practising Hofferisms like Jack at Bramlea "stand closer together, shut up, smile" and tonight at the field as well.  We get to witness the real thing on Saturday.  Poor Mita. :D
"Never trade luck for skill"