Gold Wing RC Electric Extreme Series Corvus

Started by Ex14th, April 03, 2016, 12:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ex14th

Selling a Gold Wing RC Electric Extreme Series 80 inches wingspan Corvus, white/red colour scheme with black graphics to fund Ricardo's Balsa USA plane.

It comes with an AXI Gold Series 5320/18 370KV out-runner with a Turnigy 100 amps with built-in BEC speed controller, driving an APC 20 x 11 electric prop.

Quality hardwares, and detachable elevator halves.

Futaba S9451 metal geared coreless highspeed digital servos (all 4 of them) with Seacraft metal servo arms for ailerons, elevators,
http://www.servodatabase.com/servo/futaba/s9451

One Turnigy HV767 titanium geared coreless high torque digital servo for pull pull rudder.

All heavy duty servo extension wires.

The battery mounting plate was cracked on a bouncy landing but has since been repaired/reinforced, and holding up.

Carbon fibre landing gear, and wing tube, but no wheel pants.

See the plane in action as flown by Jürg Schwendimann at Flightday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVuvk1gvLFA

All the hard works been done for you, just plug in your receiver and go fly.

This is a sizable plane, and flys beautifully. $950 for a quick sale, pick up only

Ededge2002

If youve ever seen how Alex builds his planes and the level of quality he achieves you will know this is likely a perfect condition model.

Ready to fly!!!

Im STILL flying that Sukhoi that I bought from you Alex what is it three or four years ago with all the same equipment!!

Good luck with your sale buddy
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Ex14th

Ed,

Thanks for the vote of confidence, and indeed, I won't sell anything not to my own satisfaction.

That being said, the needs to sell this are no longer there, bought the plane from Ricardo yesterday, so I no longer needed to raise funds any more.

Taking it off the market right now. Sorry guys, it's going back down to the basement.

The Extreme Flight 3dHS AJ Slick is still available, basically selling it for half price of what I paid for.

Alex

Ex14th

Price reduction, bought a SBach 342 just now, this one is up for sale.

$850 receiver ready