Deal of a lifetime! Non RC plane, but take a look.

Started by Gregor77, July 19, 2012, 09:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregor77

Guys, I have WAY too many cars and need to make some room at home.

I have the following for sale...  TEMAC members special

1) AE50 Suzuki Scooter, only 200km, it was a molson indy pit bike.  Just had it serviced and new battery, asking $1K obo.

2) 2002 Mazda Protege ES 2.0 fully loaded, A/C, PW, cruise etc... Green on beige interior.  Long story short, bought for mom for a short period of time, fixed everything to make the car safe for her.  She got the new car and now I have to get rid of this one.  It has now 115K miles on it.  Runs great and I just had it rust proofed and serviced.  I need $3500 for it.  It also includes new 17" rubber and aftermarket wheels.

Now here is a the great deal!

3) 2009 Tacoma 4X4 5M B package pre-minor change (better rear seat and folding pass seat).  This was a corporate demo from Toyota.  I leased the car for a 5 year term.  It has now 70K on it and I am looking for something more practical.  I added a trailer hitch, cargo mat and other accessories.  I am 2-3 years into the lease.  My payments are super cheap.  So you have some options here... My payment is $217 a month... not a spelling mistake.  The lease is susidized, so to get this payment, you have to pay TCI the sub back.  I think it's 2K ish...  or you can buy the truck out from the dealer.   I don't want to make any money, but maybe my $600 back for the new tires BFG's that I put on 4 months ago.  The buy out is approx 19K.   I know that if you run the lease to the end, it's about 10K ish.   If anyone is looking for a cheap truck, this would be ideal.  I though that I would post this here fist if there is any interest.  If not I will put on Kijji and it will be gone fast.. .where can you get a 4X4 tacoma for $217 a month?

I also have the maita up for sale if there is any interest?   I need $5K for that one with hard top.

Let me know!

sihinch

Would you sell the hard top for the miata on it's own?  What colour is it?

S

Gregor77

Nope and it's green!

I would rather keep the car together as it is a limited edition BRG version.

Gregor77

Here is some images of the Mazda

flying saucer

Can I hookup a trailer to the back of the scooter and tow some planes!?