Flying this Sunday, June 12+1 (13th) from 11am-1 pm

Started by Frank v B, June 10, 2021, 09:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Hoffer

@cowboyloi and his superbly flown DH100 Vampire.

Andy Hoffer

@davidk 's Elegant 3D-Printed Sailplane

Dave customized this beautiful plane with a superbly executed drag-chute canopy jettison feature with automatic auto-pilot and auto-land engagement.  I understand that now that he has proven the concept he is working on an ejection seat with a personal replica 3D-printed pilot!  ;D

Andy

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Michael on June 14, 2021, 09:31:40 PM
Wow! Amazing photos, Andy! Really fantastic!

Thanks so much @Michael .  There were certainly a lot of great aircraft and amazing flights to play with!

Andy

Frank v B

Wow Andy.  Great photos*.  Neat to see the aileron positions in flight of the B-25 and the Mosquito.  The new runway looks great in the photos.
It definitely was a great day at Rogo Field.

Frank

* yes, that is a deserved compliment for a job well done.
"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on June 14, 2021, 10:27:10 PM
Wow Andy.  Great photos*.  Neat to see the aileron positions in flight of the B-25 and the Mosquito.  The new runway looks great in the photos.
It definitely was a great day at Rogo Field.

Frank

* yes, that is a deserved compliment for a job well done.

Thanks so much @Frank v B .  I know you went well out of your way to provide me with good scary subject matter to photograph, even at the expense of yourself and your beautiful B-25.  (Gotta love that fill-flash, eh?)  Thanks for getting all dressed up for the photos!  ;D

Andy

sihinch

Gosh, Andy. These photos are brilliant! Thank you so much for taking the time to take them, sort them and share them! Your really very generous.

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: sihinch on June 15, 2021, 08:14:17 AM
Gosh, Andy. These photos are brilliant! Thank you so much for taking the time to take them, sort them and share them! Your really very generous.

My pleasure Simon.  It is my favourite part of the hobby, and of course it serves as a gentle reminder that I have something on everyone!!  ;D

Andy

Oscar

Thank you @Andy Hoffer Great photos. 

And Thank you Glenn for helping me on my T33, FlyCat and the Futura.   :D

electroflyer

Andy,

Those are some fantastic photo's...well done!

Oscar, you are more than welcome!

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: electroflyer on June 15, 2021, 02:20:39 PM
   Andy,

Those are some fantastic photo's...well done!

Oscar, you are more than welcome!

@electroflyer

Thanks Glenn.  Your superb flying and aerobatic eye candy are truly addictive.  It's impossible to put the camera down!

Andy