TEMAC Fun Fly 2013!

Started by piker, August 20, 2013, 09:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imran1042

Quote from: Ededge2002 on August 25, 2013, 10:14:22 PM
To be honest despite the super amazing time I had today nothing about it is a surprise.

We have gleaned a group of spectacular individuals to call friends and fellow club mates. Our executive does all in the name of fun with no hidden agenda.  I just hope others are feeling the same as I am right now.

Proud to be a member

DEFINITELY!
Any day at the field is a good day :)

BobbyW

Sure sounds like it was a great event! I really would have liked to be there, but this past weekend is traditionally our softball playoffs weekend. Maybe next year ?
Aerofly 5 R/C Flight Simulator for Mac
E-flite Apprentice S 15e RTF
HobbyZone Micro Champ RTF
Spectrum DX8

Michael

A few photos by Greg Hazelton.
Michael

Michael

More ...

Michael

gordonbw

Sunday was an amazing day!  I am so happy to be part of this wonderful club.

Tom M.

As an objective outsider I can say that you guys do indeed have a wonderful club. Thank you all for your warm hospitality to Abby and me- we had a great day. :) :)
  Tom

Michael

Quote from: Tom M. on August 27, 2013, 04:24:40 PM
  As an objective outsider I can say that you guys do indeed have a wonderful club. Thank you all for your warm hospitality to Abby and me- we had a great day. :) :)
  Tom

The finish on your F86 is amazing!

Just beautiful!
Michael

Wingnutz

Glad you made it Tom! Hoping Andy and helpers will post a full gallery of the event but until then, my photographer took a few shots and short videos of "Canadian" models at the event.Canadian Jets at TEMAC Fun Fly August 25, 2013
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

Andy Hoffer

Hi folks!

Here are my photos from the Annual Fun Fly, with a great aerial cover photo by John MacKenzie.  Notice the DNA similarities of the people who were there !!  8)

Enjoy!

Andy

Michael

Amazing photos!

(Link on homepage.)
Michael

battlestu

here is the link... outstanding photos Andy!

http://temac.ca/?p=2928

Greg
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

Andy Hoffer

gmcnic

A fantastic day with wonderful people (and flying machines) captured by great photos!
What a great club!!

Andy Hoffer

Hi All:

Thanks for your kind remarks on the photos.  Glad you like them.  It's a lot of fun shooting with so much eye candy around.

Cheers.

Andy

Ededge2002

Quote from: Andy Hoffer on September 03, 2013, 09:47:07 PM
Hi All:

Thanks for your kind remarks on the photos.  Glad you like them.  It's a lot of fun shooting with so much eye candy around.

Cheers.

Andy

Yes us TEMACers are a good looking bunch. Eye candy is a good word for us...  I've got to go throw up now!
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?