Dome Fly

Started by Coro-Boy, December 29, 2013, 10:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coro-Boy

Great time flying, and seeing some of you guys that I have not seen in awhile.
As usual the most interesting planes a lots of fun.

Mirv

Ededge2002

I also had a great time at the Dome tonight!  Not too crowded but a nice flight line of things to see and the people that brought them.  A very nice interruption to the weather we are seeing outside. 

Thanks Michael (who I believe set up the event) and to all others involved today.

For such an "exclusive" event I would think that people would pay $20
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

pmackenzie

I also had a great time.
Just about the right number of people there, enough to cover the costs but not so many that you are playing "dodge a plane" all night.

Also great to see all the guys I have not seen in a while, going to have to try to get out to TEMAC a bit more than twice next year  :-[

I meant to pay my membership for next year, but I guess I was too busy flying to remember.

Pat MacKenzie

Wingnutz

I had a great time too! Echo the previous posters about numbers of flyers... Also I liked Pat's plan to have the 3Ders at the back but I am really bummed that Pat forgot my hat!
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

Gregor77

Great time last night. Thanks to Michael for organizing this and Jack for helping out. It was nice to see everyone before the new year. Some great models and not to much carnage. Ken COLEMAN let me try one of his stretch builds and I had a great time watching all the models and some great near misses.

Bigstik

Hi all. 
really miss the 'dome fly', wish it was closer. Good news is, that here in Guelph we fly at the Guelph Soccer Dome.
Nice facility, good guys. Flew my Blade 180 QX, Blade MCPX and Flyzone SE5A this past Fri. The MCPX has a sharp learning curve! Ouch!

Bigstik
Bigstik

flying IT

it was a joy to see how indoor flying is really done.  Glad I made it at the end.