CADEZ Museum Items for sale

Started by Gregor77, June 24, 2014, 01:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregor77

Ok, upcoming Wednesday night Training Sale.

I am going to sell some planes that I am never going to put together or use again.

If anyone is interested from the club, I can bring them on Wednesday night.   These are older planes and in great shape!

1) Sig Smith Mini Bipe, all servo's and built extremely well.   Needs E-Conversion.  Look it up online, it's built stock, red and white.  Just add a 40 size motor and away you go.  $120

2) LT40 in excellent condition, great balsa trainer, with G32, needs prop, but has all servos and plug in your radio and it should be ready to fly.  $140.

eddiecj

Can't recall seeing that sig plane at your place Greg, but when I google it I get a million images of some kinda gun lol, and when I google LT40 I get a million results showing this bad boy wood splitter, what's the deal here lol

Frank v B

Cadez,

You can fit more into your car than that!  Two planes is a rounding error for you. ;D

I'll be there.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

gordonbw

I nabbed the LT40 -- time for me to go back to basics for a bit. Four Stars to Cadez for being a great trader!

thehaze

Nothing wrong with that. Flying trainers on nice calm evenings is a bit of a hobby of mine. Come on out and join us on Wednesdays, we have loads of fun!
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Gregor77

Gordon grabbed the one plane. I still have the sig mini bipe available.