Ef1 proud bird

Started by cpaine, October 20, 2016, 11:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpaine

Just seen a post, tower hobbies has PBs for $99 US. Says free shipping but not sure about Canada. Worth a look.
maac #26951

battlestu

not bad at all... the shipping to Canada (Stouffville) is $15USD

Shipping Method   Estimated Arrival to You   Shipping Charge

International Air   7 to 14 days   $15.00
UPS Worldwide Saver   10/25/16 - 10/27/16   $66.31

Glenn looks like I might be joining the club ;)
Greg
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

electroflyer

Polecat

That is a great deal, they are over 200.00 in the LHS's!!! I just hope that Great Planes are not planning to discontinue that airplane.
Nitroplanes are done with the Dara and there are rumours of HK doing the same with the Invictus, this is not good for the E F 1 class.
I did here that there are plans to make the Estrelitta  an ARF but kits are available from Carolina Custom kits for 130.00 plus shipping.

thehaze

Wow this is a great deal!!

Can't have too many EF-1 air frames laying around
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

cpaine

its a nice flying racer too. i covered his wing to! I flew one for my father in law, and had it grooving pretty good.
maac #26951

cpaine

there is coupon codes too... save even more money
maac #26951

Polecat

E F 1 Guys who all order a Proud Bird, 99.00 bucks US is a hell of a deal, that's shipping and a 15.00 coupon off.

battlestu

Well, I'm in. I pulled the trigger last night. Now i need to think of a cool scheme for it while i wait for the package to get here.

Greg

sihinch

Surely it has to be this....

battlestu

tempting... let me see what Callie has on file before i make up my mind...

Greg

Polecat

That a boy Greg!!! I bought one too, its such a great deal, have to keep inventory for the E F 1 guys. But I still think something is up with Great Planes [Towers] blowing the kits out so cheap, maybe getting on board to produce the Estrelitta.

cpaine

start coloring!!
maac #26951

cpaine

Ken with a PB? I think you have officially owned every single EF1 that has been produced!!... except the Thunder Chicken! but i guess the Thunder Chicken and PB are the essentially the same airplane except for the T-tail
http://www.matneymodels.com/vixen.html
maac #26951

battlestu

Hi all... got the PB the other day. Got dinged 25 bucks for taxes but still a great deal no matter how you look at it :)

Greg