SHORT NOTICE: Not a Fun Fly - Fun Fly

Started by Michael, August 04, 2006, 06:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Attention all TEMAC members:

Everyone is invited to a low-key, mini-"non-fun-fly" this Monday August 7, 2006 (Ontario civic holiday - most people are not working) at TEMAC, unofficially from noon to 4pm. Members can fly earlier and later too.

I plan on making a barbeque; hotdogs and drinks only, but FREE to all TEMAC members. (The only help I ask is with the barbequing and cleaning chores.)

Of course, this is all weather permitting.
EMFSO members and other electric flyers are invited; hotdogs will be a buck each; no charge for flying.

Please tell other members, and respond here so I have a rough idea of how many hotdogs and drinks I should buy.

Note: The grass hasn't been cut as of Friday afternoon, so it may be long on Monday. Sorry for that.

Michael
Michael

oldtrc

bfeist

I'm there

Benjamin Feist - EMFSO Website Developer

Wally_boy

I'll be there, and I'll tell another EMFSO buddy of mine.

Robert

Michael

The weather forcast is so-so. I'm keeping my hopes high.

As long as it's not raining at noon, I'll be barbequing hotdogs.

Michael
Michael

Michael

Michael

Michael

Michael

pmackenzie

Sorry we didn't make it.
I notice in the last picture you are flying from the "preferred" position[:D].
  Do you have any details on Ken's T33?
Had I made it out I was going to bring mine. It would have been neat to get them both in the air at the same time.
Pat MacKenzie

Michael

Ken's T-33 has a brushless motor, and flies on lipos. I have no specific details, but maybe someone else will post the info.

It takes off nicely (no dip to build up speed) and climbs fairly well. It's speed would best be described as "medium", and it flies rock-solid stable in flight.

Michael
Michael

piker

Sorry I couldn't make it.  Too much sanding and painting (of the house) before York next weekend.  The weather looked nice though.

Robert