Flying Sunday April 24

Started by Michael, April 22, 2011, 08:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flying saucer

Great day all around! Near perfect conditions with sunny skies.

Haha very nice picture Andy, so realistic, captures the essense of how the Mustang significantly outperforms a 109  ;)  8)

battlestu

Quote from: Flying_Saucer on April 25, 2011, 02:39:19 PM
Great day all around! Near perfect conditions with sunny skies.

Haha very nice picture Andy, so realistic, captures the essense of how the Mustang significantly outperforms a 109  ;)  8)

If your at the business end of a 109 who's outperforming who ;)

Looks like you all had fun.
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Gregor77 on April 25, 2011, 10:39:36 AM
Andy.  Where are the pictures!  :)

Your inbox has been nicely stuffed!  Suggest you do a weight and balance on it !!  Enjoy.  Andy

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Gregor77 on April 25, 2011, 10:39:36 AM
Andy.  Where are the pictures!  :)

Hi Greg: 

Sent you a PM.  I need your current email address.

Tx

Andy

flying saucer

More pics:

flying saucer

more  ;D

Gregor77

Michael, I have a CD with most of the images for you.  I will leave it in the truck next time we meet at the field.

Michael

Michael

Gregor77

Gregor77

Just go to walmart and go to the crafts area (generally where there is yarn and flowers).  You should see where they sell white glue, a glue gun.  Get the one that has 2 settings... you will know why once you start using it... the highest setting melts and really bonds to the foam and whatever... But the low setting is nice as there is less mess...   I can't live without this thing now... My PZ corsair lost it wheels with CA, then with epoxy.  I used a bit of this and I have never lost the landing gear.. Even Micheals jet should not lose a landing gear with this stuff.  Ah of only the weather was a bit nicer!   :P