New SpitFire from HK

Started by Oscar, December 16, 2015, 01:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oscar

I wonder how many of this will be flying in TEMAC next year!

https://youtu.be/ru3dew4-2is

Oscar

sihinch

I'll probably get one!

Today!!!!

bweaver

Oscar

Simon, you need to get two. The plane comes with 2 decals. One for Bob Doe and the other for Eric Lock.

Oscar

It's a bit long (33 minutes) but its worth to view it.  The detail of this plane is amazing.  I regret to ask for the Seawind now.

https://youtu.be/jE2CA5QJU6Q

thehaze

Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

sihinch

electroflyer

Well I jumped on board too, but instead of buying the kit I bought spare parts to assemble the aircraft and will use my own equipment. All of the parts were quite reasonable. $74 US plus shipping.

Glenn

Canuke

My wife was looking for a Xmas/birthday present for me. She just found the perfect present and ordered it from the West Coast. I hope I will receive it by Xmas. It is going to be a best seller.

electroflyer

Just to follow up, my Spitfire airframe arrived. Durafly has done a very nice job at capturing the lines of the Mark 1a. The split flaps very nice as well. I decided to try and hop mine up a bit and fortunately a larger diameter motor fits in quite nicely. I will have to modify the spinner slightly to make a somewhat reasonable gap between the spinner back plate and cowl, plus the spinner needs to be drilled out slightly to accept a larger prop shaft, but it all looks quite easy to adjust. I also plan on using three bladed props from the local shops as $5.00USD seems a little extreme for the scale props, but we'll see about that.
   The plane looks to be almost the perfect scale companion to the windrider and Dynam Hurricanes. So the BOB day should be very well represented this year!

Glenn

Oscar

I couldn't put it off any longer, I pulled the trigger yesterday.   :P

sihinch

Nice Oscar! How many is that in TEMAC now, 4?

wollins

If I buy one too will that make it a squadron? ;)
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

Andy Hoffer

So how exactly does one know for sure which one of these is theirs when when flying in close formation?!!  ::)

Andy