Sad news; our friend has passed away.

Started by Michael, September 23, 2015, 08:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmcnic

Our dear friend is gone
And it's raining in our hearts...

electroflyer

Jack, your charm, wit and unbounded enthusiasm will be sadly missed. However, My memories of you are strong and will remain locked as you were part of so many good times. You are one of many members in our club that make TEMAC so special and Rogo field the place you want to be.

Until we meet again

Glenn

ppalumbo

My deepest condolences to his family and friends.  Jacks volunteerism will both be remembered and serve as a inspiration. 

fearless

Jack you will never be forgotten.  Thanks for everything you done for the Club. Y       

imran1042

Terrible, terrible news. Jack was a wonderful person and helped me out with many things. He was great to talk to, and always happy despite his condition. He was a huge part of TEMAC and my life. I was always concerned about Jacks health and was very excited when he mentioned to me his surgery is going to take place sooner than expected. The outcome is grievous. To honour Jacks contributes to the club and to continue the effort he put in, I will try my best to make TEMAC Ticklers.

You will be missed Jack.

My condolences to his family.
Any day at the field is a good day :)

imran13

My condolences to Jack's family. I remember when I first came to TEMAC, Jack was one of the first few people I got to know, who welcomed me to the club. Jack was a great mentor. You will be missed. Rest in Peace.
Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

Adam

Eric Adventurer

Very sorry to hear of Jack's passing.
My deepest condolences to his family and all who have adopted him.
You will be missed at Temac.

Bdegan

I did not know Jack very long. About three and half years. But in that short time, I am proud to say he was a friend.
He has helped me many many times with our hobby outside of Temac, as well as in.
He was always there for me as a sounding board. Always had a list of ideas for the hobby as a whole.
He and I spoke on many occasions about what the future could hold for us all.

You will be missed

Brad Egan
Southeast Zone Director
MAAC
If Your not going to have fun doing it.... DON'T Do It
MAAC# 48597

Ashman001

Wow what terrible news.  I can't imagine coming to ROGO field and not seeing him there.  As a newbie, I really didn't know him that well.  But from the chats I did have with him, he was a great guy.  I so looked forward to having more chats with him at Col. Mustards. 

He will be missed.

Let me know if TEMAC will be doing anything to honor his memory, plaque whatever...I will be happy to contribute. 

Ash

dangaras

Very very sad news, condolences to his family.

My last conversation with Jack was very encouraging.

Please keep us updated on arrangements.

Frank v B

It just plain hurts!  I hate to say it but Andy said it best for me:

"God bless you Jack. You have enriched our lives and leave an enormous ache in our hearts.  We will do everything we can to carry on, as you would surely have us do, blessed with your legacy of seemingly endless inspiration."

As my thoughts wandered today I had thoughts similar to Mike H.:

"I can imagine that he's in heaven right now, setting up a build class and gathering a group together to race around the pylons"

Jack has incorporated HEMAC already (Heaven's Electric Model Aviation Club") and I am sure he has left a space for me.

Time for a "Missing Man" formation. :'(

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

eddiecj

I personally cannot say i have met Mr. Higgins, i do know that there are nothing but good people with big hearts in our hobby, my deepest condolences to his family, a truly sad day for TEMAC indeed.

Michael

Gordon: "Oh my God.  I am speechless. Jack was a profoundly good man and I will miss him so much."

Ben: "I can't believe it. He gave so much to us. I wish there was something that I could have done."

Bruce: "Truly sad.  Truly a great man.  He is going to be missed by so many. "

Pinnacle: "I am truly sad now. Jack was a wonderful soul who always had a great story or gossip to banter over with. He will be greatly missed."

Andrew: "Jack was the leader and heart of TEMAC.  He will be missed by all members and friends."

Carl (Keswick): Hello Michael, I'd like to give you my personal condolences on the passing of Jack, I know the two of you were the best of friends. Please extend my sympathies to Jack's family and to the members of the TEMAC family from me and the Keswick club.

Roger: "I've only known Jack a short time but have enjoyed his friendship and presence at Rogo field over the course of the summer so much, that I realize just how much of a loss Jack's passing must be to you all who knew him well.  My condolences to you all on the loss of your special friend and club 'Papa'."

Bill: "Words don't come easily...Jack made our world a better place...we have all lost a friend and inspiration."
Michael

wollins

I propose we rename our "Nooner Racing Series" the "Higgins Racing Series" in honour of the man.

Colin
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!