Show us your Winter Builds

Started by Gregor77, December 04, 2012, 08:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregor77

As the title says, lets see some sexy model planes being put together this winter!  :P

Gregor77

Dynam FW190, total build time... maybe 20 mins... lol! :-[

sihinch

I built a very rough ejection seat and added a pilot to my Sea Harrier this week.........

The pilot's name is Sharkey after this guy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigel_Ward

thehaze

Simon, much like farm animals you never name the pilot in your planes. It makes it to hard to deal with their "retirement"
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Gregor77

Well, we found "Hans" in the field already...   You should be cleaver and add a para for him!  lol!  At least we might find him sooner than later.

sihinch

Quote from: thehaze on December 13, 2012, 07:15:51 PM
Simon, much like farm animals you never name the pilot in your planes. It makes it to hard to deal with their "retirement"

Isn't that when you then get "Sharkey 2" etc?

Gregor77

Ededge2002

With the bad weather and crap ive not been able to get much flying in before today.  Just so you guys dont think ive been sitting around looking in my mailbox doing nothing I figured I would post a picture of my latest project as im almost finished it!  Its been a lot of work but its coming right along. 
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

sihinch

I don't think that will balance Ed - it looks a bit lopsided..... ???

Ededge2002

Im not finished it yet Simon.  when its finished I think it will be perfecly balanced.  I might be a little off balance but that is another problem all together.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

flying saucer

If you find yourself off balance, it just means you're not holding a big enough glass.