2013-10 TEMAC Tickler, Zone Meeting Report.

Started by Papa, March 02, 2013, 09:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa

A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

Ededge2002

Jack thank you for your time and efforts.  I will admit that I failed to submit my proxy but had intended to......  Having the form described would solve this problem in future situations.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

gordonbw

I would be prepared to sign a proxy.  Thank you, Jack, for so ably representing our interests.

eric

That sounds like a great idea; I'd be glad to sign a proxy form. Thanks for all your hard work, Jack.

Eric

Michael

Kudos to Jack for his leadership.

Signing a proxy as indicated is a great idea.
Michael

Frank v B

Jack,

Thanks for attending on our behalf and the prep work you put into it.  Sorry I had to back out because of work.

My opinion:

1) MAAC is a volunteer organization that has forgotten that its purpose is to serve its members, not some personal agendas on the part of some of the executive.
2) We, the members, should not have to police the executive and bring it back in line when it is getting out of hand.  As we had to do in Midland.
3) There is only one name attached to all of the unsettling events on the MAAC executive in the past two years.

I would strongly recommend that all TEMAC members sign an undated proxy now and let Jack be the custodian of our voice.  He has proven to be fair, honest and committed. 

There is a huge voice required at the next Annual Zone Meeting to maintain the ground we have gained in the past 6 months.

I encourage all TEMAC members to give Jack their proxy.  He has mine.

Frank van Beurden
"Never trade luck for skill"

piker

Jack,

Michael and I were chatting today about the AZM and the fact that you were there representing us all.  Thank you SO much for going to the effort to do so.  I wish I could personally participate more, and offer more support, but right now I'm just too busy with my two jobs.

I completely support the standard proxy scenario and would, or course, be happy to provide one to you, or anyone else able and willing to represent the club as you do.

Robert   

cs373

Thanks Jack.  I would be happy to sign.

Chris

Bobmic

Thank for the effort Jack, I will be happy to sign a proxy.

Will you send a sepparate email with the form attached?

Thank you
Bobby

ZippyTheFly

Hi Jack,
I fully support the Proxy, but I wonder if a Proxy is the way to go about it.
Would MAAC have something in the charter that allows for Club Representation. 
That way the Club elects a Club Member to represent club and all its members.
This would eliminate the need for a Proxy.

This might be something for the next general meeting.  It is a concern that we had the most voices in the meeting. 

Avri