Who is heading to the swap meet?

Started by electroflyer, March 15, 2014, 02:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electroflyer

Anyone heading to the swap meet tomorrow? I had such a good time at London with the guys that I am definitely heading up tomorrow.
  Glenn

sihinch

I'm working a table with Ken Ross and Bill Q!

electroflyer

Ededge2002

I will be making an appearance.  I don't know If im going to buy anything but If a balsa NIB glider kit catches my eye...  Other than that I will be haggling over prices on items I have no intention of buying.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

battlestu

"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

Gregor77

Will be there for a bit to look around and say hi. I have to go to class right after. Otherwise I would come home with to much stuff. Lol.

Ededge2002

I bought some plastic props,  some glue,  a little balsa model and the foamy in the photo. Was great to see the TEMAC crew out and about. Will this winter ever end??

battlestu

Good to see everyone ....scored a new motor for the after-nooner and a high start for the glider
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

sihinch

I exceeded my sales target! Do I get a bonus?  ;D

Ededge2002

Quote from: sihinch on March 16, 2014, 03:21:43 PM
I exceeded my sales target! Do I get a bonus?  ;D

Did you manage to escape without buying anything?

sihinch

Polecat

Quote from: Ededge2002 on March 16, 2014, 12:47:33 PM
I bought some plastic props,  some glue,  a little balsa model and the foamy in the photo. Was great to see the TEMAC crew out and about. Will this winter ever end??

Ed Are you doing a build report on the little balsa model? The build should be good for a few brown pops!!!

Ededge2002

Ed Are you doing a build report on the little balsa model? The build should be good for a few brown pops!!!

I had one pop well I swore and cut out the fuse parts. Cutting the little tabs and slots from sheet balsa is not something I enjoy but I'm trying to make it easy for my daughter to line up the pieces and assemble. I'm now considering getting a champ or some sort of micro parts to make it RC.  That will be FUN!  (<sarcasm). So now I'm looking for a brutalized micro with the TX.

Curse you Ken LOL