Flying today?

Started by Ededge2002, April 02, 2012, 10:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ededge2002

Correction it makes the stall speed HIGHER. lol. Sorry to nit pick but that one was sitting there.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Michael

Not only does more weight make the stall speed higher, it makes the fall speed faster.  ;D
Michael

Ededge2002

Just left this note on my office door!!

"Out of office reply.  Im not available at this time please leave a message or see me tomorrow.
(if your wondering where I am please look out the window.)

hahaha that should be fun for tomorrow!

I will be at the field about 11:30 or so today.  If anyone needs there time card signed bring it along lol

Ededge2002

Flew a bunch and met some of our new members.  the rains didnt get me as i left at 1:30 just in time to get rained on on the drive home.  Perfect!

Gregor77

Anyone planning on Friday?

sihinch

I might fly on Friday - but it looks like it might be windy.

flying saucer

Quote from: Gregor77 on May 10, 2012, 12:48:12 PM
Anyone planning on Friday?

Looks like a real nice one out!

Hoping I can leave work early..

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered."

Gregor77

Depending on the wind and the ability to build a PNP in a 20 mins... I should be there with my second Dynam Spitfire.  Not painted this time... I might just add the pilot... Will anyone be there to collect John Membership fee's tonight?

sihinch

Looks like it might be too windy.  I'm seeing forecast of 16 to 29kmh.

thehaze

Too windy tonight. And the weekend is out for me. But next week is looking really good in the long range forecast.

Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Ededge2002

Who and at what time are people planing on flying holiday Monday?  I have things to do but can bounce around to make it all work out.  Would love to get a little racing practice/tuning in if others are interested. Everyone flew well saturday but I'm setting my sights on Glenn. He is afterall last seasons champ!

Ededge2002

Looks like I'm going to be there around 1:00-1:30 today

sihinch

I'll be out today, too.  Hoping the rain doesn't come.