Alex Lee RIP

Started by Michael, September 19, 2023, 07:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

I have been notified that Alex Lee has passed away.

Keith McLaren notified me.

Keith is in his 90s, and is doing well, and he told me that John Kusterin, also in his 90s, is also good.

These names would be familiar to those flying electric in the GTA in the early 1990s.
Michael

sihinch

Oh no, another old friend. Thanks for letting us know Michael.

Gregor77

OMG! Another person passed away!

Is this Alex Lee that we would meet at the RC swaps and friends with Nester?  Condolences to the family.

davidk

I met Alex and he gave me a tour of his house a couple of years ago.  What a gorgeous collection of planes.  FIP Alex.

electroflyer

I am very sorry to hear of Alex Lee passing, I have known this dear friend since the early '90's when we used to fly at a Hydro field at 14th ave. Alex was always a fun to be around and loved showing us new toys. We spent many cold Saturday mornings quickly getting a few flights in and then quickly booting over to Tim Horton's to enjoy a coffee and Apple fritter and barely avoiding frostbite. Fun days! RIP Alex!

Glenn

Oscar

westjet

I had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know Alex when I first got into the hobby. Alex was always helpful and a great guy to deal with. He would always email me to see how I was doing in my new hobby and provide support when I had questions. Alex, I thank you for your time and kindness, you will be missed.