Wednesday 25th Flying?

Started by Papa, August 25, 2010, 11:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa

This should be one of the best days for flying. Too bad I can't make it. Hope you all have trouble finding parking as there will be so many of you.

Send photo's.

I forgot my camera yesterday and missed Michael's maiden of his new e-Flite Extra 300. Flies beautifully. Also his Deuces with retracts. He flew his big P-47 and flew it very well, most realistic with some mild aerobatics thrown in.

Mark re-maidened his HobbyKing Cessna but experienced some problems with the undercarriage. Safe landing but off to the workshop for some beefing up. He also maidened a small Cessna that flies like a jet. Neat.

Imi maidened his new Apprentice and flew very well with it with Michael's assistance.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

battlestu

I can't go tonight but i did head out this afternoon. Eric showed up after a little bit and flew a couple of his SAM planes. Overall it was a great afternoon for flying!

I maiden the evader and e-mailed you a picture (so check your e-mail). She's one quick plane! Thank goodness we have a large field because it can really move when the hammer is down.

Also congratulations to the others  with their maidens!.

Greg
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

Papa

Bring flying boats.

Jack.

Well it looked good originally. Clair gets the rain before we do that's why he knows what's happening.

J.
A motto to live by:

patchwork

im gonna be there testing out a new motor and prop on my t-28... i pray to god that the rain wont come in for at least a few more hours..

wollins

quote:
Originally posted by Papa

Bring flying boats.

Its not ready yet. [;)]

Colin

|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'! :)
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

Papa

Well get it ready, remember there are no maidens at the Fun Fly.

Jack.
A motto to live by: