New Years Day Flying

Started by the giant, December 28, 2006, 09:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the giant

For most of the years that I have been flying RC (which is over 30), New Years Day has traditionally been reserved for flying.  I hope there is interest by some or all to join in the fun on Jan. 1st at 10:00 a.m. at TEMAC.  Currently there is no problem from snow banks to get into the field.  The more significant issue might be more rain.  I will be there regardless of what the weather is like.  Hopefully, the ground will freeze up a bit to make the driveway drivable.  

See you there,

Andre, the giant

electroflyer

Andre and myself are going to try getting into TEMAC tomorrow for around 10:00AM. This is because Monday (New Years Day) looks like a washout due to present weather forecasts. So please, anyone feeling brave come out and lets give it a go!

Glenn

wollins

So? How was it? [:D]

Colin.

|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'! :)
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

electroflyer

It was Great! A little cool, but everyone (John Werner, Andre, Ben, Eric and myself) had  successful flights. After about an hour and a half at the field, it was over To Timmy's for a coffee and Hot Chilli! As a side note, we were all able to drive out of TEMAC with out getting stuck in the mud!!

Happy New Year!

Glenn