Thank you and goodbye!

Started by salvix, July 31, 2010, 09:51:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

salvix

As some of you already know, I won't be flying at TEMAC anymore. I'm moving with my wife to California in the next weeks to start a new job, but I'm already looking at AMA fields near Mountain View [:)]

I'd like to say thank you for all the help and friendship I got at TEMAC and EMFSO. Especially all the countless flights on the buddy box with Michael, Clair, Rob Pike, Glenn and John Prospero! And thanks to Clair and Greg Hazelton for working with me last week and awarding me my MAAC Wings!

I'll keep my RC blog updated with my crashes achievements [:D]

http://sergio.salvi.ca/
email: sergio (at) salvi.ca

Sergio

Michael

We'll miss you.

Good luck!

Michael
Michael

wollins

Even though I didn't really get to know you well (limited RC flying these past two years) it was really nice meeting you, Sergio.  Good luck in Cali!

Colin

|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'! :)
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

Andy Hoffer

Kenvention2

Sorry to hear you are leaving. Good Luck in CA.

Moving expenses will be killer with all of the unbuilt kits in the closet ;)

Ken

Michael

He's not selling his stuff; he's staying in the hobby.

Michael
Michael

Papa

It's all moot anyway, he's already gone with all his planes and stuff.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

salvix

Thanks everyone for the great feedback :)

I'm almost settled down here in California and hope to start flying again soon. Didn't have a chance to choose a field yet, but I know which ones are nearby already.

My move is arriving in a couple of days with all my planes, helis and boxes of unbuilt kits. Packing and moving wasn't a problem -- it's fully paid by the company, so it's all good :)

I hope the weather in Toronto improves for another great Fun Fly! I'll be watching for reports of the event and some nice pictures :)

Cheers,
Sergio