Tamiya King (Lots of Vintage RC Stuff for Sale)

Started by Gregor77, January 17, 2011, 02:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregor77

As some of you know, I have the largest stash of vintage tamiya parts from the 70's to the 90's.  I am starting to clean up and sell most of the collection.  I have lots!  I have brand new parts tree's, bodies, cars etc.  I will be putting lots on Ebay in the next little while, but if there is something that someone needs for their special car, please let me know before it's gone.    

I also collected all Tamiya and Dragon Models plastic kits.  I have most of the collection of all WW2 kits.  Allied and Axies, there is also a good selection of planes from Revell / Arfix / Frog, etc.   I am not trying to make a lot of money on these, but I do know what they are worth on the market.  So I will be selling everything at a good fair price.   Just ask, I might have it!  But really, I am never going to build them all.  ;o)

Fight on and fly on to the last drop of blood and the last drop of fuel, to the last beat of the heart.

— Baron Manfred von Richthofen.

eric

When you say Frog models, do you mean the old balsa free flight kits like the Raven, Linnet, Heron, Redwing, etc.? I'd be interested in having a look at those if that's what they are. I live in Mount Albert so am quite close to you.

Eric

Gregor77

I have pretty much all plastic kits.  Frog used to be Airfix or matchbox at some point.

Fight on and fly on to the last drop of blood and the last drop of fuel, to the last beat of the heart.

electroflyer

Hi Greg,
  Any parts for Porsche 959 or Hornet?

Gregor77

I think we looked already for the 959 parts.  But for the Hornet, what do you need?  I have 7 of them hanging on the wall and tons of parts, I could build another 3 or 4.  The grasshopper was my first car, so I have soft spot for them.  I might have a body set also? [8D]

electroflyer

Hi Greg,
 Can you confirm that you have a body set for the Hornet.
 Thanks
  Glenn

Gregor77

Do you want painted or new?

electroflyer

Hi Greg,
Either or.
  Here is my e-mail
[email protected]

Thanks
  Glenn

Gregor77

I make pinnicle hobbies look like a kindergarden kid.  Yes, frog models as the ones from the 50's-70's. Oh, the plastic frog kits. Not a big fan for building these kids overall as I compete and need the lastest stuff on the market, but the airwork I love!  Brings me back to the 1976 looking at GI-combat comic books!   Strange, but my fastination with ww2 items originates from that stuff.  If anyone has any, I would be willing to trade!  [}:)]

Gregor77

As some of you know. I collect old cars, I am asking this question in case someone has any of these before they end up in the trash.  I need old coleman coolers.  If anyone has one, even rusted out and trashy I can use them.  I paint them the same as the car that I am restoring and it adds to the appeal.  I know that Ken has one and I will bug him all summer for it!  [:0]