TEMAC War Birds Day - July 17, 2011

Started by Michael, June 20, 2011, 01:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregor77

Gregor77

I have rent a Uhaul to get most of my planes to the field.  :P

battlestu

Had a great time today even thou it was as hot heck. I'm looking forward to the next warbird event!!

Thanks Michael and everyone involved!

Greg
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

sihinch

If anyone wants the pics of their plane(s) just let me know and I will send them along. 

Not sure if it was the light, the heat or just operator error but there was a higher than usual % of duff photos! Sorry. :(

flying saucer

Couldn't make it out in the afternoon ( the ones that came out are brave! ), made it out to the field around 7pm.

It was still gusty, but at least it was beginning to cool with plenty of shade.

By about 8:15 the wind had really died down, flew straight through until 9:10pm.

How were everyones li-pos holding up in the heat? I noticed reduced flight times.

wollins

Quote from: sihinch on July 18, 2011, 11:05:48 AM
If anyone wants the pics of their plane(s) just let me know and I will send them along. 

Not sure if it was the light, the heat or just operator error but there was a higher than usual % of duff photos! Sorry. :(

Dunno if you got any of mine (Blue and yellow Cessna Bird Dog) but I would love to see some pics of it in the air! You can send them to [email protected]

Thanks!

Colin
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

sihinch

Hi Colin,

Yes, I got some (great, even if I say myself) shots of your Bird Dog.  Photos will be sent tonight.

Simon

wollins

Thanks Simon ... got them all ... GREAT shots!

Colin
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!