New TEMAC Executive Board

Started by Michael, October 27, 2011, 09:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

I am excited to announce that TEMAC has a new Executive board.
This is a dedicated and dynamic team; we can all look forward to a terrific season in 2012.

The lease for the field has been confirmed!

Please send in your membership dues for 2012 ($80 for renewals, $110 new members):
Cheques made to:
TEMAC
Care of Andy Hoffer
72 Sawley Drive
Toronto, ON
M2K2J5

ANNOUNCEMENT

Toronto Electric Model Aviation Club (TEMAC) was formed eight years ago to provide a club and a flying field for modelers who liked to fly electric powered models. Largely through the efforts of one man, Michael Rogozinsky, the club has gone from strength to strength and is now a successful and growing group of modelers.

The club was incorporated at it's inception but has functioned without the need or benefit of By-laws etc. Recognizing the significance of the growth of the club Michael has appointed an interim board to operate the club for the next two years. In that time the board will complete the necessary documentation and will prepare for election of a new board under the Bylaws, Policies and Procedures then in force.

The operating style will remain the same and the club will continue to emphasize the fun aspects of the hobby. With growth comes an obligation to be more aware of the safety of the members and this is reflected in the composition of the board. Safety guidelines will be implemented as necessary. The club motto will continue to be "Fun-Safety-Courtesy".
The new board, effective October 27, 2011, is as follows:

President: Greg Hazelton

Vice President/Administrative Director: Simon Hinchcliffe

Secretary/Treasurer, Membership Director: Andy Hoffer

Director and Events Coordinator: Jack Higgins

Immediate Past President: Michael Rogozinsky

The position of Administrative Director will include responsibility for field maintenance, equipment and activities such as instruction and safety. Secretary/Treasurer and Membership Director will combine all the paperwork in one compact function. The board will continue to improve and fine tune events and will have the benefit of Michael's expertise and knowledge as it moves forward.

On behalf of the Interim Board.

Andy Hoffer
October 27, 2011
Michael

Ededge2002

Congradulation to the new executive!  Looking forward to summer already!!  Some great people in the line up that im sure will do there best to fill Michaels big shoes.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

battlestu

Thanks Ed. I can hardly wait for next summer as well!

I know I have big shoes to fill but with the help of an enthusiastic board we will do it. Rest assured that it will be our goal to continue to develop the wonderful atmosphere that Michael developed for the club.
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

Papa

Thank you Ed we too are looking forward to a bigger and better 2012.

Now what did you mean by "Some"?? We are all "great" people. LOL. LOL.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

Ededge2002

LOL sorry "some" in this case was ment to imply more than one!!
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

cs373

Congratulations Guys!  The club is in good hands.  Thanks for making it possible to have a 2012 season (and beyond) at TEMAC  :)