Anyone planning on flying tomorrow ?

Started by Bobmic, February 01, 2013, 06:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imran13

I just finished gliding with Cadets, it was AWESOMEEE!! Sadly I didn't get any pics of Rogo, but I'll post the pics I did take when I get home ;D
Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

Ededge2002

Today looks POSSIBLE!  Who's in?

Thinking 1:30
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

electroflyer

imran1042

Urghh worst day :(  all my funtana servos decided to jitter so much so it wasn't fly able, the trees blocked the wind near the ground but up there it was actually really bad, I could barely fly my habu and broke all wheels on landing.. only flew once  :( time to repair. Well at least I have something to do  now
Any day at the field is a good day :)

Ededge2002

Imran if your having troubles at the field please feel free to approach me or one of the others with the problem.  One of the greatest things at TEMAC is the resource of the other members there.  Sorry to hear you had a tough day but it will just make the good ones feel even better!  See you soon!

Ededge2002

This is a message to the weather:

You suck! 

gmcnic

...the west winds indeed blew strong, gave flight to the leafs and cleared my lawn.
Hey, not such a bad day!  ;D

piker

Speaking of leafs and things that suck, I missed the last minute of the game last night because Colin showed up at my door wanting to make step by step instructions for his first big scratch build.

So did the Leafs pull off a win? 

Gregor77

It's to bad that it gets dark so quick.  By the time the car is loaded, its dark outside.   Guess it's back to the work shop...

Wingnutz

DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

Bobmic

I'm in for Saturday - will charge my batteries this evening and hope the weather will hold as I badly need some stick time on the Revolver and others...:)

Ededge2002

I'm dreaming that the weather for Saturday will be nice enough to get a couple flights in.  I'm beginning to twitch from not getting to the field and flying so something HAS to be done!

http://youtu.be/QPMVYPxWQA4

thehaze

Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Bobmic

battlestu

"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"