Possible new members

Started by Canuke, June 21, 2015, 12:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canuke

I was alone at the field this morning and 2 fathers and their sons showed up. The first man named James is a real life pilot and is interested in joining the club and learning to fly. I talked to him and gave him the club's information. I suggested he show up Wed. for the training sessions and talk to the instructors. The 2nd man (I forget his name) said he is already a member of MAAC and flies at the "reservoir" mostly quads and FPV although he also has other plane types. I gave him the club's information as well and also suggested he show up Wed. as well.

Gil.E

I had a similar experience. I was flying at the field alone this evening, and a father and his daughter showed up to inquire about the club.
The gentleman said he's a real pilot, flying Boeings for Air Canada. He might be the same person you met. 
I mentioned the website to him and suggested he should visit again on any Wednesday (school) night and talk to an instructor about joining.

Maybe we could post a small but bright sign on the fence pointing inquiring guests to the TEMAC website for general details?

It could be useful for visitors who arrive at the field when no one is around.

Papa

Good point, we'll work on it.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"