Joining TEMAC for 2016 - new mamber

Started by marks, February 23, 2016, 05:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marks

Hi all, I'd like to join the club for 2016, however the fees and contact info on the club website is from 2014, just wondering current fees and where to send in a cheque?  Info would be appreciated.  Thanks Mark

marks

Michael

Membership is now $600 per year, and all new members need to bring coffee and Timbits to the field for all instructors.

Don't send a cheque; meet me at the field and pay cash.

Michael

sihinch

I'm very sorry about Michael, Mark! Welcome to the forum.

We haven't increased our fees since 2014 (in fact, I think its longer than that) so everything is current and accurate.

Watch out for notice of our next pilots meeting and feel free to join us.

marks

Thanks guys...yes I hope to join the pilots meeting...and looking forward to meeting members.

Skyking

Actually, I can.

piker

Welcome to the club, Mark! 

These guys are a great bunch who just want to have fun with the hobby.

sihinch

My god, that's a small aeroplane in your Avatar there, Mark!

Just checking - you do know we are an electric only club?

marks

oh ya I know it's just electric...I have gone full circle in RC planes...started with small nitro years ago, went up to giant scale gas (35%)...then found it took too much time to assemble, tinker, tune, etc to run these gassers...and so I bought a few small 3D electrics for when I was in a rush but still wanted to fly....we'll it turns out over time I just kept grabbing my electrics, so easy to just "throw and go"...sold all my gassers, and now just having fun with electrics!

A good friend of mine suggested I join TEMAC, he says you're a great bunch to fly with!

Where are the club winter meetings held?

Thanks
Mark

Andy Hoffer

Hi Mark:

Monthly Pilots Meetings are held at Colonel Mustard's Bar & Grill

Address:
6545 Hwy 7 (west of Ninth Line,  east of Markham Rd)
Markham, ON L3P 3B4

Phone:(905) 294-4925

Next meeting is Wednesday March 9 at 6:00 p.m. The guys meet on the main floor in the pub for dinner, and then we move down to the basement for the meeting some time between 7 and 7:30.  Meeting usually goes till around 9:00 or 9:30 pm.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Andy Hoffer
Secretary-Treasurer, TEMAC

marks

Thanks all...I hope to attend the next meeting.