Found Plane

Started by davidk, August 23, 2019, 03:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidk

An ME109 was discovered lurking in the beans today.  It's pilot had parachuted out given the canopy was ejected and even though the engine is intact it's obvious that the plane went down because of a no fuel situation.  Overall the plane is in remarkable condition... so it must have had an extraordinary pilot... gently setting it down among the pods.

In a true Bruce tradition... the Auction starts today.  All bids welcome.  Morning Crew has first dibs if the bids are high enough.

davidk

BJ slogging through the fields is worth more that $1... even if the plane isn't  ;)  He was out there so long Mark and I were going to get up a rescue party.

C'mon now... what am I bid.  Any bids from you @Canuke   :)

Canuke

I'm very impressed. I looked for quite awhile. Still trying to get the mud off my boots. What was he out there for? Something else or looking for it? Is the finders fee more than a coffee? Name the price.

Frank v B

Bruce,
Re; David's "BJ slogging through the fields is worth more that $1... even if the plane isn't  ;)"

If new pilots start charging for finding planes, should we start charging for "pain and suffering while teaching"? 8) ;D 8)
Definitely worth more than a $1. ;)

Let's discuss over a few Timbits and coffee.

Frank ;)
"Never trade luck for skill"

davidk

Quote from: Canuke on August 23, 2019, 06:47:12 PM
I'm very impressed. I looked for quite awhile. Still trying to get the mud off my boots. What was he out there for? Something else or looking for it? Is the finders fee more than a coffee? Name the price.

BJ was sitting in a chair beside me... both of us a little chilly because of the nor-wester today... and then announced he was going for walk to warm up.  Shoved on his boots... and headed straight for  your plane!

Canuke

BJ when are you next heading to the field? I'll meet you over there.