TEMAC is OPEN - list of people allowed to fly

Started by Michael, May 14, 2020, 03:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Great News! TEMAC is open, but with new rules effective until further notice.

An email with the following text will be emailed to all members shortly, and you will need to reply that you agree with the rules, in order to fly at TEMAC. Of course, you must also have paid for your 2020 membership.

TEMAC is OPEN!

After a number of steps, we have received formal permission to open the TEMAC field from the Stouffville Municipal Law Enforcement Officer - Corporate Services Department.

This email is being sent to current and past members of TEMAC. Please read everything, and then send a reply email with the words : "I AGREE" in order to fly at TEMAC, to:
[email protected]

Only pilots who have paid for their 2020 TEMAC and MAAC memberships may fly at TEMAC. Payment can be made by Email Transfer to
[email protected]

TEMAC 2020 Covid19 prevention Rules – in compliance with Public Authority guidelines – in effect immediately until further notice

All formal club activities are cancelled until further notice. Solitary flying is allowed. No large crowds.

Do not come to the TEMAC field if you are sick, coughing, or sneezing. Do not come to the TEMAC field if you are at high risk of catching a virus, or if you are afraid of catching a virus.

Leave extra space between cars when parking.
The portable washroom is closed. The tables and chairs at the field may not be used. You may bring your own personal chairs and small tables from home, and then take them with you when you leave.

Maintain proper social distancing (at least 2 meters) from others. There is no flight instruction until further notice.

Wear a mask (mouth and nose covering), if you might come closer than 2 meters to another. If you can, wear a mask at all times. Wear gloves and/or use hand sanitizer. Please wash or wipe down any surfaces you may touch at TEMAC.

No visitors (non-members) may visit the field until further notice.

Signs indicating these rules will be posted.

Members who break rules may be subject to disciplinary action.

Do not leave any garbage (masks, gloves, anything) at TEMAC.

Problems, complaints or comments may be directed to our Vice President David Kates, or to me.

Please remember the polite and happy atmosphere we maintain at TEMAC. If someone breaks one of the above rules, accidently or intentionally, it does not give you license to yell or argue or fight.

Members must reply to this email, indicating that they will comply with these rules/guidelines in order to have flying privileges at TEMAC.
Michael

Michael

We still have to be very careful.

No funflies, no organized activities, no barbecues, no meetings, no shaking hands, no hugs, no kisses, etc.

;D
Michael

Michael

The following TEMAC members have paid their 2020 membership fees and have formally agreed by email to the new COVID19 rules and guidelines.

Adam M
Adam R
Alan L
Alex N
Alex S
Andy C
Andy H
Athol C
Bill Q
Brandon T
Bruno & Sofia M
Bruce W
BJ R
Carlos M
Craig C
David K
Don D
Eric A
Eric H
Felix C
Frank F
Frank VB
Gary C
Gerald D
Gerald P
George T
Gil E
Glenn N
Gray N
Greg C
Greg H
Guy OR
Hamid Z
Jake U
Jan H
Jeff F
Jim S
John A
John C
John J
John W
Joseph A
Karl M
KC Ch
Ken C
Ken R
Ken Y
Larry T
Lawrence C
Loi N
Mark S
Mark V
Michael B
Michael G
Michael R
Moshe A
Oscar M
Pedro M
Peter B
Peter P
Philip F
Richard B
Rob D
Roger M
Ron B
Simon C
Simon H
Stephane H
Vadim K
Vic W
William A

There are some members who have paid their dues but not yet agreed to the new rules, and there are some who have agreed to the new terms but have not yet paid their 2020 dues. Only those listed above can fly at TEMAC.

If there is a concern about the new rules, contact me.
[email protected]

If there is a concern about 2020 membership fees, contact Athol.
[email protected]

Michael

GuyOReilly

Quote from: Michael on May 14, 2020, 04:51:14 PM
No funflies, no organized activities, no barbecues, no meetings, no shaking hands, no hugs, no kisses, etc. ;D

But, @Michael can I still kiss  :-* the ground after a good landing?!?   ;)

Michael

Michael

Gregor77

My email was incorrect and has been updated.  I do agree to all terms.

Michael

Michael

Michael

Somebody paid their membership from Times Computer Services TCS Ltd.

Thank you very much, but you didn't include your name.

Who are you?

Please send info to

[email protected]

Michael

Michael

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND ....

If you go fly at TEMAC, please consider keeping your visit short, maybe an hour or so. If the attendance gets noticeably busy, we risk losing our permission to remain open.

Keeping your visit short will allow others to spend some time flying too.

If you arrive early and spend the whole day flying, and it's busy, under the current circumstances, I would personally consider it inconsiderate.

Michael

Frank v B

Dropped by the field this morning before a business appointment in the area (Woodbine and 16th). 
Caution taped the Control Tower (porta-potti), the chairs and the tables.  Please do not use them.
The yellow tape that had been put there was washed away (I left it in place).

Had one quick flight with the 1/2A Joy Stick.  AAHHHHHH!!!  glorious.  No rain, just fog.
Photo of my plane taken by Sophia Cadez.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Michael

Michael

ppalumbo

Great to hear the field is open again! @Michael Question regarding the tables,  if we were to bring our own disposable covers would that facilitate safe uses of the tables?  I'm good either way, however am curious

Peter

Michael

Quote from: ppalumbo on May 15, 2020, 08:24:45 PM
Great to hear the field is open again! @Michael Question regarding the tables,  if we were to bring our own disposable covers would that facilitate safe uses of the tables?  I'm good either way, however am curious

Peter

The city official was so good to us, I do not want to ask for more. He specifically said not to use the tables, so please don't.
Michael

ppalumbo

Fair enough Michael.  Thanks for the quick reply and for working with the town on this.
Peter

Andy Hoffer

Congrats on your 1/2A Joy Stick @Frank v B !  It looks beautiful.  It just needs a "caution tape" streamer off the tail, and maybe off the wing tips! 8)

Andy H