Tragedy!

Started by Papa, November 27, 2013, 10:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa

The Board is saddened to announce that Andre Laurent, our club member, has lost his 22 year old daughter after a short illness. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Andre, his wife Dawn and their family at this difficult time.

If you would like to leave a comforting thought please do so as I'm sure Andre would appreciate reading of our support and concern for him.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

rkhoo

Andre,

You and your family will be in my prayer tonight. 

As our planes zip thru the clouds, we will once again get closer to our love ones.

battlestu

very sorry to hear... your family will be in my thoughts and prayers tonight
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

eric

Andre;

Sheelagh and I send our heartfelt sympathy to you and your family at this most difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Eric Adams

wollins

Can't begin to imagine your loss ... heartfelt sympathies.

Colin Moses
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

thehaze

My deepest sympathies.
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

sihinch

We're thinking of you and Dawn.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Gregor77

Very sorry for the loss Andre!

Michael

Michael

Wingnutz

From Andre's e-mail...
"Our beloved Breanne passed away peacefully in her sleep on November 26th at 7am.

She is now in a better place. She was with us for the last 22 years and would have celebrated her 23rd birthday in December, now Breanne will live on in eternal youth.

For those who wish to celebrate her life with us, the visitation will be on Sunday December 01st from 3pm to 6pm with her funeral service on Monday 02nd December at 11am with a reception to follow immediately.

Both will be held at the Ogden Funeral Home, 416-293-5211, located at 4164 Sheppard Avenue East, Scarborough, Ontario M1S 1T3.

Memorial donations can be made in Breanne's name to The Safehaven Project for community living, www.safehaven.to, The Safehaven Project for Community Living, 416.535.8525

Thank you for all those who called and email their sympathies. We really appreciate the thoughts.

Sincerely,

Dawn & Andre"

Too many funerals, too many tears. Andre and Dawn, my thoughts are with you.
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

Bobmic

So sorry for your loss.
My deepest sympathies.

Bobby

flying IT

Sorry to hear this.  My prayers go to you and your family

dangaras

Thank you all for your thoughts and well wishes. We appreciate them very much in this time of grief. They will surely support us in our journey out of this dark place where we will look forward to a new beginning enjoying the cherished memories of Breanne's time with us.

Frank v B

Andre,

So sorry to hear of your loss.  A parent should never have to bury one of his/her children.  Not fair.

Frank

(father of 4)
"Never trade luck for skill"

gordonbw

Andre, I cannot imagine how devastating this loss must be for you.  Please accept my sympathies.